Friday 1 August 2014

The Summer Sun Has Inspired Me To Create More Beautiful Jewellery

I love summer and I'm so grateful God has granted  us with such warm  lovely weather this year. I took the opportunity to take my jewellery making tools and beads and sit in my local park under the shade and start creating something beautiful.

There is something about the sun's rays that just brings joy, as I see families coming together to play together, have picinics or just simply enjoy eachothers company, I love hearing the squeals of laughter of young children running playfully in the grass with their friends and siblings.

I feel inspired by the greenery of the trees, bushes, grass, leaves, everything is perfection. So with this new found joy I take out my jewellery kit and beads, play my favourite tunes on my iphone and I get busy.

Here are my designs below. I hope you like them - Have a beautiful Summer everyone !!

Sweet Heart Pendant and Purple Swarovski Crystal Earrings
Flower and Cream Bead Bracelet


Butterfly Pendant and Cream Bead Earrings

If you wish to purchase my unique one of a kind jewellery designs, please contact me at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

4 comments:

  1. Your designs are lovely, you're so talented! The butterfly earrings are my favourites :)

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk // bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really beautiful, you have made some lovely stuff.

    ReplyDelete