Saturday 24 May 2014

Inspired to Create Beautiful Beaded Jewellery for Women

This week I took the opportunity to design some beautiful earrings. I love using swarvoski crystals, they give a luxurious feel to a jewellery design. The purple earrings below were created with lavender rondelle swarvoski crystals with silver beads and silver plated and white crystal rondelles.

Lavender Swarvoski Crystal Drop Earrings


The earrings would suit women who love luxury jewellery accessories and I know these earrings will finish off any outifit. This is a one of kind design, as I want all my jewellery to be exclusive to my customer.

I absolutely take pride in my jewellery making and attention to detail is very important to me. I always want to  update my jewellery making skills, so I've booked  myself on  a course at the London Jewellery School. I'm very excited to be going there.

www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk
Below are a few more of my earring designs, if you wish to purchase my jewellery please contact me (Jennifer Quamina) at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com. I hope you like my designs.

Purple Bead and Silver Plated Drop Earrings

Light Fuschia Swarvoski Crystal and Silver Plated Bead Earrings

6 comments:

  1. Jennifer these earrings are so beautiful. you have a fantastic talent! x

    www.prettybigbutterflies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hollie, I loved creating them, I'm really happy how they turned out.

      Delete
  2. They are stunning!
    I wish my ears took something else than a pure gold ;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Agata, I can use gold as well, if you wish me to make you something in gold please contact me

      Delete
  3. wow, these are amazing I especially love the last one light fuschia... you go girl x

    http://myrabev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete