Friday 30 May 2014

Wedding Jewellery - My First Jewellery Designs

I felt honoured to create some beautiful wedding jewellery for my manager (Sarah) who got married last month. Amazingly she organised the wedding within a couple of weeks and her dress looked absolutely gorgeous.

I asked Sarah for the wedding colour theme, so that I could match the jewellery colours and  I'm happy to share the jewellery designs below. Along with the necklace I designed a pair of sterling silver and lavender swarvoski crystal earrings (not shown).

The necklace was created with a sterling silver flower pendant, connected to a single lavender swarvoski crytsal finshed with a  sterling silver chain and silver lobster claw.

Sarah looked gorgeous and I will miss her as she will be leaving the UK to start a new life abroad. I wish her all the best for the future.


Following the wedding theme, I've created the white swarvoski crystal bridal earrings below,which I know will go very well with any brides wedding dress.The earrings were created with silver plated beads surrounded by a single white swarvoski crystal and crystal rondelle. 


I love creating beautiful jewellery for women and I know these earrings will make any woman feel good. If you wish to purchase this lovely piece of jewellery please contact me at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com.



9 comments:

  1. Stunning pieces! And what an honour to create something so special for someones wedding!
    Jen x
    http://jenjbboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jen, my manager loved the jewellery design.

      Delete
  2. The necklace and ear-rings are beautiful. Very subtle and individual, perfect for a wedding. I love the way you have included the lavender to go with her bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, it all looks lovely. I especially like the ear-rings. Being asked to design wedding jewellery is a real tribute to your skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chocolette, it really was a honour to design something for her.

      Delete
  4. I love those earrings - they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such lovely pieces. I need to wear more jewellery again x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, they are so beautiful and what a honour to be asked to create something for such an important day. Popping over from www.mummy2monkeys.co.uk

    ReplyDelete