Saturday 17 May 2014

Latest Jewellery Designs by Jennifer Quamina of Euphena Beaded Jewellery

I love creating beaded jewellery and I'm currently creating my website to sell my jewellery collections. However you can buy my designs by contacting me (Jennifer Quamina) at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com and I''l be happy to post your jewellery free of charge.

Below are my latest designs. I hope you like them.


Swarvoski Crystal Stretch Bracelet - £35.00

Light Purple and Silver Plated Bead Stretch Bracelet - £40.00

Each piece of jewellery I create is handmade and exclusively one of a kind. I pride myself on attention to detail and  love creating designs that make women look and feel beautiful. Here is what some of my lovely customers are saying about my jewellery designs.


“Dearest Jennifer, I’m writing about the gorgeous earrings and bracelet I purchased from you recently, as soon as I saw them on your website I knew they would make the perfect Christmas gift for my mum and my aunt – and I couldn’t have been more right! I cannot tell you how much they absolutely loved their gifts (I wish you could have seen their faces when they opened the boxes!), nor how happy it made me that I could give something so beautiful and unique to two of the most special people in my life. Thank you for making their day, and for making mine to see them so overjoyed”
  N  H  Nash
“Hi Jennifer, when I  gifted people the pieces I bought from you, they loved them. Each piece is done with such detail, care and meticulously, beautifully created. Each piece is exquisite. You have a real gift”                                   S Manglani
Silver Foil and White Bead Bracelet - £45.00

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty jewelry! Most people don't make these things by hand anymore, and for the ones that do it, it's usually very hard to obtain some because it's either pricey or always out of stock. If you ever start your website, the challenge is getting the people to find it. Once they find you, everything else follows. And more traffic means more letters from your happy customers!
    Fred Schafer @ Reuben Marketing Services

    ReplyDelete