Saturday 3 May 2014

Euphena Beaded Jewellery - Latest Jewellery Design, Pink Swarvoski Crystal Bracelet

I can safely testify that all jewellery designers dream about their latest jewellery creation, well this happened to me this morning, when I woke up at 6am and I had the compulsion to create the bracelet below.

I'm so pleased with how this jewellery design turned out and feel it would suit a bride or a lady who wants to finish off an elegant wedding or evening dress. The bracelet was created with pink swarvoski crystals (1 cm in diameter) encased in a silver plated beadcap and flower rondelle.


The bracelet is light and delicate and fits up to a 7 inch wrist circumference. If you wish to purchase this one of a kind design , please contact me at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com. The price £65
I know you will love this piece jewellery as I love creating jewellery that makes women feel beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment