Monday 28 September 2015

I Created A Beautiful Etsy Treasury and New Jewellery Designs

I  adore creating Etsy Treasuries, here is my latest creation, the theme is white. If you like the items found in the treasury  please click here, they are all gorgeous designs, created by the Promotional Frenzy Team on Etsy

Lately I have been using swarovski crystals for two of my designs. The two earrings below  were created with red faceted swarovski crystals, I think the earrings look absolutely  stunning. You can purchase these lovely earrings on my etsy website.

Red Swarovski Crytsal Drop EarringsIf you wish to purchase please click here

Red Swarovski Crytsal Hoop EarringsIf you wish to purchase please click here

The final pair of earrings follows an autumnal theme, again I used light green faceted swarovski crystals to finish the look. These earrings have received a lot of positive attention from fellow jewellery designers and boyfriends looking for something special for their girlfriends

Green Crystal and Silver Plated Leaf Earrings





4 comments:

  1. I love the leaf earrings, it's no surprise they're proving to be so popular! They're lovely. Ray xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachael, I enjoyed creating them.

      Delete
  2. These are so pretty! I especially love the green crystal and silver plated leaf earrings - such beautiful colours!

    Louise @ Inspire Magazine Online

    ReplyDelete