Thursday 28 August 2014

Do You Mind If I Share Some Of My Latest Beaded Jewellery Designs With You?

Well it's been a while since I've last blogged, but I've been busy working on my other passion in life which is dance. I now  feel energised  and inspired to share my new designs and I love them. To start, I wanted to try something new and created my first ring. I'm so happy with how it turned out and would now like to use unusual materials such as buttons  for future ring designs.

Butterfly Swarovski Crystal Encrusted Ring.
My second attempt in ring design involved using beads, and the cocktail ring below features light brown and white beads, I'm in love with this design and think it's absolutely gorgeous. I'm now thinking of using swarovski crystals to create more rings. The feedback from  friends is very exciting and I already have a custom order from a close friend.


Light Brown and White Bead Cocktail Ring

Today I created two jewellery pieces, an upcycled necklace created from an  large drop earring and a stretch bracelet. Upcycling is my passion  as it always gets my creative juices flowing. The reason I created the neckalce was because I couldn't find the other earring, however the finished piece looks really nice.

Moroccan Style Pendant Upcycled Necklace
The overall look has a Moroccan feel. I would like to attempt to make another  upcycled necklace, as I like combining different beads to finish off the design and give it a striking look.

My final creation is the lovely stretch bracelet using turquoise swarovski crystals, pewter spacer rondelles and metal lustre beads. I absolutely adore this bracelet. I really think it'll be an excellent fashion accessory for a woman who's going out for the evening and wishes to finish off her outfit with a sophiticated piece of jewellery.
Let me know your thoughts on my jewellery designs. As always I'm happy to create custom orders. Quite recently I've been upcycling jewellery for clients and friends, I will be sharing the designs in my next blog post. If you wish me to upcycle your broken jewellery,please drop me a line at euphenabeadedjewellery@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Turquoise Swarovski Crystal and Pewter Rondelle Stretch Bracelet

10 comments:

  1. I love your designs. It's such a great idea to upcycle broken items and give them another lease of life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jenny, Upcycling is always good as it prevents landfill and waste.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is really beautiful I am very impressed, I am picky with my jellewry but this stands out for me. Well done you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace! You have a really creative eye!
    Two Hearts One Roof

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you JC, I really love jewellery making

      Delete
  4. some fab pieces great to add that little something to an outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very nice pieces some very good for xmas .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah........ remember, jewellery is not just for Xmas - ha,ha!!

      Delete