Thursday 23 October 2014

I Love Designing Earrings - Here is My Collection

I love designing earrings and for the past few weeks, I've been creating a collection using swarovski crystals, pewter, silver plating, gold plating and plastic. I truely love my designs and would now like to move onto my next project and work with gold and silver.

My customers often ask when I'm going to start to create jewellery with gold and silver, as they tell me that would like certain designs I create to be produced using these materials. Below are some the designs which my customers love.

Upcycled Gold Toned Swirl and Light Grey Bead Earrings


The earrings above won the design of the week by Fire Moutains Gems and Beads, I'm so honoured that they won, as all the previous winners have designed some gorgeous jewellery.




Blue Swarvoski Crystal and Pewter Drop Earrings


These blue swarovski crystal earrings, has received a lot of interest from my customers. The earrings were created with a pewter beads and a  pewter flower bead. I'm so proud of this jewellery piece, it, looks so regal. My final design is a brown swarovski crystal and gold jump ring earring. I  wanted to try something different with jump rings, so I experimented a little and the final design turned out beautiful.

My jewellery can be purchased on my jewellery etsy website, www.etsy.com/shop/Euphena, please feel free to purchase any of my one of a kind pieces, I love making beautiful jewellery for women. I want women to feel and look beautiful when they wear my designs.


Brown Swarovski Crystal Drop Earrings 






10 comments:

  1. You are super talented and these are truly beautiful earrings.

    #UKBloggers

    http://fashion-mommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, Thank you Emma, I really enjoyed designing them.

      Delete
  2. I would love to be as creative as this but writing a blog is as far as that goes lol ... I love those brown Swarovski earrings especially! xx

    Http://www.itsalwaysdarkestbeforethedawn1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! you're super talented. The first pair are especially nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gem, you are are a Gem !! (No pun intended)

      Delete
  4. Wow... I cant even imagine how you would start to make earrings like these. My favourite are the first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look lovely! Love the blue ones :)


    http://www.fridayisforeverblog.com/2014/10/what-i-wore-travelbag-cruise-day-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sarah, I'm so glad you like them !

    ReplyDelete