Friday 18 July 2014

London Jewellery School - The Best Jewellery School Ever !

I've just attended yet another course at this amazing jewellery school. I booked the  silversmithing class, as this is an area of jewellery making I want to pursue. Click here for more information on this class.

My silversmith tutor Michelle Leaver was lovely and took us through the process of creating a sterling silver pendant charm. The beautiful  pendant was created in 2 hours and I absolutely love my design. I feel fairly confident that I would like to use this technique again, so that I create personalised sterling silver jewellery pieces for my customers.

My sterling silver charm pendant created at the London Jewellery School

I have to say the London Jewellery School is one of the best schools to attend if you want to  learn to create jewellery either as a hobby or as a fully fledged jewellery designer. All the tutors  are professional jewellers. The taster courses are wonderful and give an excellent introduction to the various jewellery techniques offered by the school.

For those who want to pursue a career in jewellery design, I recommend the Diploma in Creative Jewellery
which is a comprehensive year-long course that runs 1-day a week and covers a broad range of jewellery techniques from traditional silverwork and design to beading, metal clay and fashion jewellery.

www.londonjewelleryschool.co.uk/

Thank you London Jewellery School  for your excellent courses, they are value for money and I learn't so much. I can't wait to book my next course!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to make my own jewellery, I always thought it would be so much fun. One day I might get round to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to make my own jewellery! the bracelet and pendant is gorgeous, well done you! xx

    JustJulie | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Making your own jewellery must be so much fun! Your pieces are lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing content, a lot of amazing websites which is actually new for me
    jewellery courses

    ReplyDelete